First off , I love handwritten cards or notes, I love them. You don’t need to do anymore then that.
However, if you are feeling generous of spirit, and want some ideas, you have come to the right place. Here is a list of general things I have been craving and desiring all in one place. I have even underlined some things for people who don’t want to read by blabbering 😛
Also for your information, USPS is the most reliable compared to UPS, and other mail carriers tend to be expensive. If you would like my mailing address, please fill out your name and email in the contact form below and I will respond in kind. Look how tech savvy I’m being right now 😛
- Puzzles, and games in general. Like I would love a puzzle of a map of the world for geography with my kids.
- Posters of anything! Any thing from positive messages to world maps, you name it, I will decorate my room with it.
- I could always use paper, pens and general art supplies. Arts and crafts stuff would be good, like friendship bracelet string etc.
- Old children’s books and magazines for practicing English. I don’t mind reading them either actually.
- Oh … this is random, if people could send a compass or a couple? I’m planning an outdoor club once it gets warmer and would love to do some map reading skills and orienteering. So compasses would be cool.
- Resources. Particularly for kids clubs, activities and anything related to best practices concerning child participation and special needs would be AWESOME . If you work in schools and are sitting on unused pdfs or books, I know my teachers would love to have them. Me as well actually. Feel free to email me resources as well.
- Coriander, Cilantro. Spices are awesome in general
- Drink mixes (yum… mojitos)
- Dry Pasta Mixes (like Annies Homegrown sounds delicious right now)
- Dry Soup Mixes
- Gatorade mixes… preferably the orange kind.
- Coffee. Ground coffee would be excellentt but instant coffee is good too. I prefer the Starbucks Via packets if I must pick one.
- Baking Powder (can’t get any of that here)
- Trader Joes … anything.
Stuff for Fun:
- Workout / running shorts and clothes. You know, in the hope that it will get warmer and will start running again.
- Jump rope (I might want a couple as some kids have been interested in doing a workout club)
Last but not least, feel free to send me surprises. I’m all for a gag package, as long as its not too heavy. I do have to walk everywhere.
Comment below if you have any questions!